Application for the LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The educational bursary is open for high achieving International candidates who are going to start their postgraduate coursework study at UTS in Australia. The bursary will support students by covering 25% of the tuition fees for the standard duration of the course.
The University of Technology Sydney is ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world. It was founded in 1988 and is also recognized as one of the world’s leading young universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LATAM COURSEWORK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants of a country in the Latin America region are eligible.
- A postgraduate coursework degree program at the university.
- Must be commencing studies at UTS full-time on campus
- Must not be in receipt of any other scholarship from UTS
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
- Candidates should complete a recognized undergraduate degree or an equivalent or higher qualification with a minimum grade point average of 2.75 out of 4.
- If a student’s country language is not English, then demonstrating the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must.
LATAM COURSEWORK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Successful participants, who enrol in a postgraduate coursework degree program, will be automatically considered for the grant. No additional application is required.
Application must include:
- The participants have to submit evidence of general and professional qualifications that shows potential to pursue a degree course.
- Applications are open for study commencing in 2022
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.