Application for the Law Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
A Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship will enable students to undertake their Ph.D. in a faculty that has a dynamic and vibrant research culture and to work with nationally and internationally recognized academic supervisors. A stipend of $40,000 per annum for 4 years, A research support fund of $1,500 per annum, and Paid holiday, sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
The University of Technology Sydney is a university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LAW DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The scholarships are open to domestic and international students and are awarded on a competitive basis.
- Applicants must have completed a Masters’s Degree by research or a Bachelor’s Degree with first-class honors, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment.
- Applicants must have completed a Masters Degree by research or a Bachelor Degree with first-class honors, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
LAW DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission to the Ph.D. degree coursework at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 January, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.