Lead – Data Scientist Job at Jubilee Insurance Company… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jubilee Insurance Company.
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
- Oversee design, development and deployment of the ETL Layer to ensure up-to-date data is available.
- Develop, update and manage business reports through BI
- Supporting the data warehouse in modifying datasets as per requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data from different data sources.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date specialist knowledge of data management techniques and tools and implement them within the organization as appropriate.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Engineering or relevant field
- Professional qualification in technology
- At least 2 years of relevant experience especially on all stages of the project management process (data mining, data analytics, requirements, and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment).
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.