Application for the Lebesgue Master funding for International Students in France – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lebesgue Center in France.
The Lebesgue Center provides support to Masters in mathematics at the University of Rennes 1, the University of Nantes, the ÉNS Rennes, the University of South of Britannia, the University of Ouest of Britannia, and the University of Angers, through scholarships and special lectures. The Lebesgue aid amount is 1,000 euros per month for 10 months.
The Lebesgue Center was officially inaugurated by the Presidents of the Universities of Rennes 1 and Nantes and the Director of the École Normale Supérieure de Rennes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LEBESGUE MASTER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The Lebesgue Master Scholarship is awarded to students enrolled in the second year of the fundamental mathematics pathway of our Masters in Rennes-Brest or in Nantes-Angers-Vannes. The selection process will be based on the academic quality of the transcripts, the motivation, and the recommendation letters.
- The M2 scholarships are open to all students who have completed the first year of a master in mathematics at the end of the academic year 2022-2023.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
LEBESGUE MASTER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students applying to a Lebesgue funding for the Lebesgue Master programme are required to fill in form and attach the documents
Application must include:
- Cover letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.