Application for the Leeds Beckett Scholarships for International Students at in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Leeds Beckett University in UK.
Leeds Beckett University, formerly known as Leeds Metropolitan University and before that as Leeds Polytechnic, is a public university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, with campuses in the city centre and Headingley. The value of the program and tuition fee waiver will be dependent on the course that you are studying. These values will be as follows: International Foundation Year – £1,500 (first year only), Undergraduate courses – £1,000 per year, Taught Postgraduate courses – £3,000 (first year only), and
Research Courses – £1,500 per year.
Leeds Beckett University is offering scholarships for international students. The studentships are available for pursuing foundation studies, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LEEDS BECKETT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available for international students.
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- e assessed as having an ‘Overseas/Non-EU’ residency status
- Be assessed to pay the overseas fee
- Be studying the relevant course full time
- Be actively enrolled on an eligible course
- Be a self-funded student, who is paying the full course fee for that year (those students who have their tuition fees paid by a third-party sponsor, employer or government agency will not be eligible for example)
- Studying that level of the course for the first time (i.e. not repeating any level during that year)
- For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
LEEDS BECKETT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- You do not need to complete a separate application form to receive the program. If you meet the eligibility criteria the discount will be automatically deducted from your fee liability and your invoice will be reduced accordingly.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Applications is Open.