Life Servicing Associate Job at Britam… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Britam.
Britam is a leading diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange.
- Reconcile member details with existing data whenever there are changes to scheme membership e.g. changes in salary, addition or exit of scheme members
- Ensure that primary reconciliation of payments, payables and receivables between the client and related parties with respect to premium, commissions and administration fees is done.
- Ensure that for the primary reconciliation above, there is a formal sign off from the client and related parties
- Prepare costing schedules for new entrants/exits/new declarations/ refunds, raise the respective debit/credit and communicate to the underwriting and finance teams as per set SLAs
- Prompt processing of medical requisition forms for members above the free cover limit
- Support retention of business by adhering to the set SLAs and TATs
- Follow up on timely Administration Fee payment by the related parties
- Prompt handling of queries from the client and related parties
- Prompt processing of supplementary costings
- Prompt communication of costings (i.e. new entrants, revised salaries & exits)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar position
- Professional studies in insurance – AIIK or ACII.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.