Application for the Lincoln Global Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Lincoln in UK.
The opening of this educational award is to support international participants in order to take a postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln in the UK. The free education grant has a value of £2,000 and it will be deducted from tuition fees during enrolment.
In 1861, the University of Lincoln was founded as the Hull School o Art and officially recognized as a university in 2001. It is a public research university in Lincoln, England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LINCOLN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International (non-UK/EU) applicants.
- Available for participating in a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The successful candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent.
- The participants have to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
LINCOLN GLOBAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- It is to inform you that, you don’t need to apply for this grant separately. Whenever you apply for the postgraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- At the time of application, you might be asked to submit your language ability proof, copies of degree transcripts, passport name page, and curriculum vitae.
- Applications is Open.