The International Rescue Committee is a global humanitarian aid, relief and development nongovernmental organization.
- Review and respond trequests for support from staff and course admins. Troubleshoot issues on platform and within courses according tissues raised.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise on all aspects of course and learner settings.
- Raise issues tLMS Administrator as needed.
- Assist in the quality control review of draft courses before publishing.
- Assist with course audits.
- Be a resource for subject matter experts on how tcreate courses, organize and deliver online training temployees.
- Provide robust configuration, testing and troubleshooting support tstrategic or org-wide learning initiatives as needed.
- Create and update learner-facing communications, such as learning system guides, tutorials, videos.
- Work with translation focal points or vendors tmake learner-facing tutorials and guides available in multiple languages.
- Maintain a Kaya blog, posting biweekly, tshare information about new learning system features, share tips, new learning opportunities, etc.
- Manage the organization’s mailbox receiving learning inquiries and platform support requests. Respond trequests, supporting staff in finding the learning opportunities they’re looking for, and/or troubleshooting their LMS issues.
- Run reports for regional or country focal points as needed.
- Co-manage Kaya Admin Microsoft Teams channel.
Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Work experience: 2-5 years
- Experience with Moodle and LMS system and course-level configuration
- Strong Commitment tcustomer service and systems improvement
- Demonstrated skills and competencies:
- Strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention tdetail
- Able tprioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Able tinteract within a multi-cultural environment and with all levels of the organization
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 20th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.