LMS Product Manager Job at Citibank… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Citibank.
- Revenue and expenses – Continuous focus on revenue growth and expense management to exceed targets set by the franchise.
- Regional Cash Product support – Liaise with the SSA cluster and EMEA regional teams to determine and validate strategies to be applied in LMS Cash product management in Kenya.
- Risk & Controls discipline – Ensuring a pristine controls environment as business and products are developed and utilized.
- Spearheading digitization and use of automated systems in support of Cash product solutions
- Responsible for documenting CSRs, NPAs and taking new products and solutions through Citi’s approval process.
- Financial reporting – meticulously reviewing reported revenue to minimize leakages and surprises.
- Budgeting and projections – Instrumental in defining challenging and realistic revenue and expense projections.
- Training – training both Citi’s clients and Citi staff (product stakeholders) on existing products and solutions to ensure continuous awareness and effectiveness of execution.
- New and existing Product and Product program review and development – review of Citi capabilities to tailor LMS product solutions in line with client needs and ensure alignment with other business segments and regulatory requirements.
- Continuous price review to ensure accuracy, optimum returns and client satisfaction.
- Deal Pipeline –
- Development of an LMS product pipeline to ensure revenue momentum is sustained.
- Weekly deal pipeline review to track closure – deal wins and implementation.
- Extensive client face-time: Deal origination, structuring and closure sourced directly through client interaction and from the Relationship Management team.
- Conduct market sizing and analysis to identify potential Cash Management opportunities.
- Establish and maintain continuous communications with Operations & Technology, Client Coverage and Clients to support the dissemination of product knowledge, prevailing macroeconomic conditions etc that could affect the LMS business.
Development of technical skills:
- Exposure to new technologies and emerging digital business models.
- Exposure to Partner management: – legal, compliance, business development (pricing, models, etc).
- Deepening knowledge & discipline on product development, deal solutions and product management skills.
- Deepening further knowledge on risk control and governance processes in TTS.
- Good understanding on Balance Sheet Management and Transfer Pricing policies.
- Previous work experience in Product Management or Relationship management is preferred.
- Track Record in designing and implementing new products and solutions.
- Knowledge of the Cash Management and LMS businesses.
- A deep understanding of Risk Management is essential and a pre-requisite.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.