Loan Officer at Job Rafode Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Job Rafode Limited.
- Identify, initiate and manage strategic community partnerships that increase quality.
- Represent Rafode at networking events, seminars, and conferences; frequently presenting our mission and services.
- Develop, organize, and conduct training for Rafode clients and prospective clients in conjunction with community partners positioning our organization as a leader in alternative financing.
- Support public relations with client success stories.
- Work closely with clients to provide them with loans, ensuring client satisfaction throughout the loan application and servicing process;
- Convert potential clients into borrowers and effectively retain clients;
- Sell the loan and renewable energy products and follow-up regularly in case of default according to policy;
- Obtain information and documentation for individuals that qualify for a loan.
- Ensure quality control of all data entry and provide simple, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful customer service to our clients’ inquiries about Rafode’s loan program and requirements.
- Interview prospective borrowers and assess their ability and willingness to repay a loan.
- Analyze the information and documentation provided by the client, determine if the client qualifies for a loan and, if so, make a recommendation for approval.
- Meet with clients at loan closings, ensuring that all paperwork is accurate and that information regarding the loan is properly disclosed to the client.
- Certificate, Diploma in Community Development, Business administration or any other relevant qualification
- Experience in credit and microfinance or sale of renewable energy(solar lamps and Energy savings Jikos)
- Experience in analysis of markets and channels for delivering financial services;
- Experience in client mobilization and client recruitment, ready to meet targets and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.