Logistics Assistant Job at Mwangaza Light… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Mwangaza Light.
- Receive products and scan all products for clear stock keeping.
- Coordinate delivery once the order is approved.
- Upon receiving the orders, update the stock sheet to confirm that the item is received
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- Implement shipping and transportation processes.
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay.
- Make sure warehouse capacity is kept at an optimal level
- Oversee inventory of goods
- Keep records to maintain inventory control, cost containment, and to assure proper stock level.
- Ensure update stock take.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in logistics and supply management.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Work effectively, be committed, and be reliable, self-directed and organized.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex implementations.
- Continually seeking improvement.
- Good recordkeeping.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.