Logistics Manager (Sub Saharan Africa) Job at Glovo… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Glovo.
Glovo is a Spanish start-up founded in Barcelona in 2015. It is an on-demand courier service that purchases, picks up, and delivers products ordered through its mobile app. It aspires to be a multi-category lifestyle app with food delivery being the most popular offering.
- Own strategic e-commerce relationships end to end, including PnL tracking and ensure operational excellence in the region.
- Understand the current needs of the last-mile market in your country and develop scalable and innovative solutions for e-commerce partners.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Global logistics team in order to develop a better product and a value proposition that will help you achieve sales targets.
- Be resilient and persistent to close deals with long sales cycles, focusing on a consultative sales approach.
- Be in charge of project management of the onboarding of new clients, including systems integration, contract negotiation, data flow & architecture, and financial forecasting of the account.
- Build, maintain and manage the teams in all operational functions in your country/es, namely warehouse, rider fleet, and customer service to ensure high scalability and efficiency levels.
- Ensure we keep our Glovo eLogistics promise: To give all e-commerce / online users ultra-predictability and the possibility to choose when, where, and how they want to get their products delivered or returned.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment in sales and business development teams preferably in logistics.
- Results-driven attitude, strategic thinking, strong leadership and business acumen.
- Sales hunger! You may never take a no for an answer.
- Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication.
- Analytical profile with experience in business development, negotiations, pricing and product development.
- Joy in building things from scratch, if something needs to get done you are comfortable figuring it out on your own and not relying on a playbook.
- Comfort in ambiguity, you seek adventure and an accelerated career path.
- Ready to get your hands dirty, because you will have to “roll up your sleeves”!
- Fluency in English.
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.