Loss Draft Associate Job at Digital Divide Data… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Digital Divide Data.
- Accept incoming phone calls.
- Make outbound phone calls to follow up on claims.
- Monitor and respond to incoming emails and voicemails.
- Document claim activity in the loss draft module.
- Order inspections for claims.
- Request disbursements for ongoing claims.
- Understanding and application of business rule requirements.
- Application of investor requirements.
- Diploma or Degree in public relations or any other related field.
- 1-year experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Insurance/Mortgage Servicing knowledge.
- Experience handling property insurance claims.
- Computer knowledge – Proficient in Windows-based environment, Microsoft Office Skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of administration, clerical processes with excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening skills, problem analysis and problem-solving.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.