The application for the Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund (LPFF) bursary for the academic year 2021 is now open for all South African students in South Africa.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
The Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund (LPFF) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund (LPFF) bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- LLB Study
The Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund (LPFF) bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their undergraduate degree. Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund (LPFF) bursary programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards a first degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Jones & Wagener Bursary
LPFF BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible applicants are required to have:
- The minimum requirement for qualification for such a bursary is a BA (Law), B Comm (Law), B Iuris or B Proc degree or a similar qualification or proof of successful completion of the first two years of the revised 4-year LLB curriculum.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your second year, we can assist with a bursary for your 3rd and 4th year of study.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your third year, we can assist with a bursary for your final year of study.
- Preference will be given to applicants in serious financial need, although outstanding academic merit will be taken into consideration.
- A bursary shall only be applied towards the tuition fees of a recipient.
- The Fund’s Board of Control will in each case determine the amount of the bursary.
- A bursary can be awarded for a maximum period of two years at a South African University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LPFF BURSARY
Read the instructions before filling in the application form. The LPFF BURSARY APPLICATION FORM together with the required attached documents to the address stated there in.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted by no later than 15 August 2021.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.