Lubricants Marketing Manager Job at Vivo Energy… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Vivo Energy.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Provides the relevant market insights for the development and review of the business strategy and the identification of growth opportunities.
- Develops and leads implementation of the OU lubricants marketing plan, guided by the Central developed marketing initiatives, the country business strategy and specifics, and in line with the Central lubricants business planning process.
- Works closely with the Local Retail Marketing team and Retail Lubes Category Manager to ensure implementation of lubricants initiatives in Retail and coordination with the Retail fuels/CR initiatives to maximize the impact of developed CVPs.
- Manages Agency relationships and leverages Contracting & Procurement and best-practices to improve return on marketing investment and maximize initiative growth contribution.
- Lead the development of the OU Lubricants Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all channels.
- Translate business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio, channel and sector objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate business unit growth.
- Develop channel strategies designed to avoid channel/sector conflicts.
- Adapt centrally defined CVPs and lead the implementation of adequate CVP per sector and channel, leveraging the unique dimensions of the respective sector/channel.
- Ensure all local sales staff are armed with all the marketing and sales tools required to support the sector/channel CVPs and are fully trained and prepared to deliver these to customers.
- Support Indirect Channel RTM strategy and Indirect Channel Excellence implementation; participate in go-forward distributor annual and quarterly Business Plan review sessions and drive channel loyalty.
- Professional use of market communications and including the economic use of Market Research, Strategic Planning, Advertising, Media, Sales promotions, Event Marketing, PR, Branded signage, Sponsorships and Database Marketing.
- Pro-actively develop and manage production of communication & marketing support tools and materials/collateral.
- Tight interaction with Corporate Communications Manager in directing and managing advertising agencies and media agency for the OU.
- Ensure correct application/implementation of Brand & Communications guidelines/policies.
- Relevant degree in Marketing or other business related field
- Marketing professional likely to have in excess of 10 years of experience, including sales and marketing roles with strong brand management skills. Experience in Lubricants, while not essential is an advantage Good understanding of Retail, B2C and/or B2B markets
- Good understanding of Retail, B2C and/or B2B markets.
- Ability to draw insights from data and communicate them in a compelling way to a “lay” audience
- Excellent project management and thought leadership skills; strong collaboration/teamwork skills; a problem-solver with a results-orientation
- Possess excellent communication skills with good commercial instinct and customer orientation.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.