M-PESA Solutions Architect Job at Safaricom Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom Kenya.
- Engage with various teams, ranging from business and the immediate development team who need to understand and buy into the architecture, right through to the extended team of those people who will have an interest in the architecture from a security, database, operations, and maintenance or support point of view.
- Translate documented business requirements into a technical solution design for implementation.
- Leading with development teams to ensure business intent is understood and effectively carried into development phases.
- Collaboratively oversee the development of the solution as per agreed architecture, evolving it throughout the delivery in the face of changing requirements and feedback from the team.
- Set baseline through the introduction of standards and working practices such as coding standards, design principles and tools.
- Ensure that the architecture is being implemented consistently across the team through regular code reviews.
- Experimenting by building prototypes, frameworks and foundations to be consumed by the technical team.
- Responsible for making technology decisions by considering all risk factors, reviewed and evaluated with all the relevant stakeholders of interest.
- Contribute to Architecture Review Board (ARB) on monthly basis.
- Degree in Science/computer science/Engineering/Business related degree from a reputable educational institution.
- 3+ technical background in software development inclusive of databases, applications, Infrastructure, cloud development, 2+ years experience in solutions architecture and system design.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle is essential, in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Certification in Solution Architecture and Certificate in Cloud expertise will be an added advantage.
- A “hands-on software architect” capable of sharing software development experience with the rest of the team, which in turn helps them better understand how the architecture is viewed from a development perspective.
- Domain experience in financial services, financial technologies will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 29th October 2021.