Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships for International Students – How to Apply.
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Field of study:
List of participating Master’s programmes under this scholarship programme. The updated list will be available at the official website shortly.
Number of Awards:
International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
The scholarship covers living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months), health and liability insurance (€700), visa application costs (€192), tuition fee (€13,800, €16,000 or €16,800, depending on the tuition of your study programme), and pre-academic training costs.
The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme – 13 months for a one-year master’s programme and 25 months for a two-year master’s programme.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- • You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- • You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- • You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2022-2023 academic year (available at the official website in October 2021)
- • You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- • You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme, a primary education programme, or secondary education programme in the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- • You are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2022.
- • You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2022/23 scholarship programme applicants.
To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number which you will need in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You must then fill in the application form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.