The application for the Magarett McNamara Education Grants (MMEG) for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by Magarett McNamara for all MMEG eligible country.
The Magarett McNamara Education Grants (MMEG) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the education grant. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Magarett McNamara Education Grants (MMEG) programs
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 SANRAL High School Scholarships
MAGARETT MCNAMARA EDUCATION GRANTS (MMEG) APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a self-identifying woman, and at least 25 years old at time of application deadline;
- Be a national of a country listed on the MMEG Country Eligibility List (except for the Trinity Washington University program);
- Be enrolled (not just accepted) at an accredited academic institution when submitting application; and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board;
- Not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund or Inter-American Development Bank staff member or spouse;
HOW TO APPLY FOR MAGARETT MCNAMARA EDUCATION GRANTS (MMEG)
Applications for Africa program are open till September 14 each year. Queries may be addressed to [email protected] . Results are announced in mid December.
In addition to the above criteria, an applicant must:
- already be enrolled part time (minimum of 2 courses per semester or term) or full time at one of the universities listed below:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Cape Town
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Pretoria
- University of the Free State
- be enrolled for at least one more academic term (the term between January to July 2022)
- Applicants applying from eligible countries other than South Africa must hold a study permit for South Africa.
- Applicants should be born before September 15, 1996 to be eligible to apply.
Estimated expenses should be calculated and expressed in Rand.
Remember to read the Application Checklist & FAQs before applying and select the “South Africa” in the first question of the application. If the program name does not appear, the program may be closed to new applications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
The bursary is open throughout the year; however, applicants are encouraged to send their 2022 Academic Year applications on or before the following dates:
- Applications are open till 14 September each year
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.