This article contains information on Makerere University, MAK Mature Age Entry Admission Examinations for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Academic Registrar, Makerere University, announces that the Mature Age Entry Scheme Examinations for the Academic Year 2021/2022 Entry will be held on Saturday 16th October, 2021.
MAKERERE UNIVERSITY MATURE AGE ENTRY ADMISSION EXAMINATIONS ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the Mature Age Entry Examinations, the candidate must be at least 25 years old before 1st August, 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms for those intending to sit the examinations are issued at the University, Room 505, Senate Building on payment of non-refundable application fees of Shs.200,000/= Including 6 Past Papers Excluding Bank Charges (Paid in at any Stanbic Bank Branch, Dfcu, Post Bank, UBA and Centenary Bank) after getting a Payment Registration Number (PRN).
Procedure for paying Mature Age Entry Scheme Examinations
- Visit the https://pay.mak.ac.ug/ portal to make payment.
- Alternatively, dial the * 165# USSD code from your MTN mobile number and then select:
- – (option 4) Payments
- – (option 5) Fees & Taxes
- – (option 1) URA
- -Select with “PRN Payment” and enter the PRN or reference number generated from the https://pay.mak.ac.ug/ portal
- -Enter the PIN to effect payment
- The Application Form can also be accessed/downloaded by following this link.
- All forms must be returned in person with evidence of payment of the application fees.
The closing date for submitting the completed application forms is Friday 1st October, 2021.
Short listed candidates for the examinations will be posted on the University website.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.