Application for the Managed People Solutions HET Internships – 2021 Entry is now open for all outstanding South African applicants.
Managed People Solutions is offering internship opportunities to young, unemployed and ambitious University/University of Technology graduates wanting to grow their practical experience (12 month duration) in the workplace. This opportunity is only open to University/University of Technology graduates in the Gauteng, Capetown and KZN region.
The Managed People Solutions HET Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. Leroy Merlin provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- HET Programmes
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- Brackenfell, Western Cape (Apply online Here)
- Sandton, Gauteng (Apply online Here)
- New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal (Apply online Here)
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Joburg City Theatres Finance Internship Programme
MANAGED PEOPLE SOLUTIONS HET INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Under the age of 28 years.
- HET qualification (University/University of Technology graduates)
MANAGED PEOPLE SOLUTIONS HET INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- If you are interested in the above-mentioned 12 months learnership programme, please send your CV, ID and Matric qualification to the following email address: [email protected] OR apply online by filling the required details and attaching the required documents.
- Applications should reach the Managed People Solutions on time. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.