Manager (Business Performance & Analysis) Job at Safaricom Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Safaricom Kenya.
- Deliver meaningful, accurate and timely performance management reports to demonstrate business performance and achievement against key performance indicators
- Develop a standard reporting suite and dashboard and deliver ad hoc analysis as appropriate
- Identification of relevant data sources and coordination of data gathering for relevant revenue reports across all segments and by-products.
- Provide management information and reporting to the Leadership Team, highlighting business performance issues and opportunities
- Ensure data integrity, including reviewing own work to ensure it is accurate and complete
- Develop and maintain relevant and timely information for all forums to enable effective decision-making and achievement of targets/forecasts.
- Ensure business cases for all new products in the innovation road map are prepared within the set timelines. Ensure that the business cases and associated costs are prepared
- Generation of insights and mining of data for purposes of demonstrating opportunities for the product managers
- On a monthly basis share a deck of key insights from the key performance indicators tracked per product and per segment
- Develop a story that helps in interpreting the meaning and significance of the performance information.
- Identify the internal and external factors that impact on performance and help inform any judgments and understanding of performance.
- Use both target and baseline (PY) data as a guide to performance assessment over time
- Prepare customized reports for M-PESA transactions records to forecast usage & activity.
- Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Relevant undergraduate degree. A Master’s degree is beneficial.
- At least 5 to 7 years working experience in the Financial Services Sector, Mobile money and Telco sector with expert knowledge of payments business models, mobile money business models.
- Work experience in strategy development and execution is a must.
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to manage and champion strategy positions up to Executive levels.
- Experience in the preparation of budgets and forecasts in a large company.
- Must have worked in a computerized environment preferably with Oracle application.
- Experience in international reporting and benchmarking.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.