Manager Business Systems Job at Postal Corporation of Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at the Postal Corporation of Kenya.
- Manage & Engage Staff under the Business Systems Section within ICT to meet technical business needs
- Supervision of the provision of day-to-day functional and technical support to the users of the ERP and its auxiliary systems
- Manage, Support, and Maintain Key Business Systems in liaison with key business users and external ICT Vendors
- Maintenance of the integrity, stability, confidentiality, and strategic availability of data/information within the ERP and its auxiliary systems.
- Ensuring timely, accurate, and reliable dissemination of information for purposes of management and administration.
- Coordinating with the helpdesk and network infrastructure administrators to review and optimize system architecture, and to assure the functionality of business continuity strategies
- Documentation of system process flows, work procedures (both technical and user), system requirements, and implementation designs including the rationales for the chosen approaches, documentation of the costs, benefits, and risks
- Formulate and implement policies that ever-increasingly enhance the objectives of the section, the department, and the corporation, in areas such as employee motivation and retention, profit optimization, operational/logistical efficiency, professional reputation, and information quality
- Advises management on technology developments, and benchmarks current systems with international standards and national policies
- Maintain overall control, oversight, and guidance to the Business Software Development teams to meet business requirements and user specifications and in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Plan and implement effective testing processes to ensure that implemented business systems adhere to standards and reduce associated risks
- Create and review technology RFPs
- Any other duties and tasks that may be assigned
- Bachelors Degree in ICT or Computer Science or related degree.
- Masters Degree in any business-related field (Added Advantage.
- ICT Course Certifications or related certificates e.g. COBIT, ITIL, CISA, CISSP, MS-MVP.
- Software Development or Programming Background / Base.
- Web Development-related certificates or courses.
- Mobile App Development-related certificates or courses.
- Database Management-related certificates or courses.
- Data Analysis & Visualization-related certificates or courses.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Office of the Postmaster General
Human Resource & Development
P.O.Box 34567–00100 NAIROBI
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.