Manager – Compliance at DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE)…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE).
DIB Bank Kenya Limited (DIBBKE), is a fully owned subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC (AE) – a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional, Shariah values with technology and innovation that characterize the best of modern banking.
- Develop and or establish Compliance framework comprising Charter, Policies & Procedures.
- Establish a risk-based Compliance Program to identify, measure and assess Compliance risks in Products, activities & processes of the Bank in accordance with the Compliance framework.
- Ensure adequacy, effectiveness & efficiency of Group Compliance functions & Compliance Controls ( i.e., regulatory Compliance, Financial Security, Market abuse, Suitability, Deontology, Conflict of Interest etc) in accordance with regulatory & policy requirements.
- Cause increasing Compliance knowledge of the organization through training and awareness programs.
- Review the investigations on “Red flags”, escalate suspicious, dubious & or fraudulent names/accounts &/or transactions and report it to senior management & Board Audit Committee.
- Report material findings, anomalies & recommendations pertaining to Regulatory & or financial crime related issues to senior management and Board Members.
- Have oversight of all compliance monitoring activities
- Effectively function as Money laundering Reporting Officer & liaise with Regulator for regulatory instructions, advises and communication for compliance purposes.
- Provide guidance & advice to relevant functions within DIB Group towards strengthening regulatory compliance and mitigating Compliance risks.
- Ensure participation in relevant committees, reviews and preliminary investigations to consider & highlight Compliance issues/ risks and make recommendations for enhancing compliance controls.
- Procure tools & systems as required, for carrying out Compliance functions and specifically financial Security functions (including monitoring and data mining tools for review of transactions).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business or Accounting.
- Master’s Degree or above plus Professional qualifications in Risk & Control professions, i.e., Audit, Compliance etc.
- Awareness and knowledge of Audit, Risk Management, Governance & or Compliance in a banking environment.
Work Experience :
- Minimum of 10- 12 years in Risk & Control professions, i.e., Audit, Compliance, etc
- Analytical, Communication & Negotiation skills, Presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Islamic banking operational process.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 8 October. 2021
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.