Manager Job – Talent Management at Kenya Revenue Authority… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Revenue Authority.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions to be implemented by KRA Management.
- Develop core competencies for various job roles supported by training & development strategies and systems
- Facilitate the realization of result-oriented culture evidently driven by suitable performance management, and leadership development
- Oversee the effectiveness of talent development structure and systems in achieving compliance requirements, optimal efficiency, resource utilization and cost containment
- Identify critical roles as well as build and monitor succession plans for critical roles to ensure business continuity
- Build and implement programs for leadership development to enable the leadership deliver on the business strategy
- Conduct talent assessments and develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees
- Discuss career-path options with high-potential employees
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Perform benchmark analyses and advise the HR leadership on market trends with regards to attracting and retaining talent
- Monitoring and evaluating talent management strategies and reporting on the same
- Maintenance of an updated talent pool
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the unit
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit
- Development and Management of Training of Budgets
- Approval of Requisitions For Procurement
- Approval of Imprest/IOU
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution.
- Provide oversight for all departmental physical assets.
Decision-Making / Job Influence
- Make strategic, operational and financial decisions.
- Assigns work to subordinates.
- Monitors subordinate work performance.
- Appraises/evaluates subordinates performance.
- Works predominantly in a comfortable environment
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- Membership to a Professional Body – IHRM
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role, 2 years of which should be at entry-level management.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 11th August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.