Market Developers Job at Execafrica Recruitment Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Execafrica Recruitment Limited.
- Maintain existing clients by continuously furnishing them with current information on new products.
- Conducting market research on the competitors and market dynamics and advising the management.
- Identifying new business potentials and developing business for new clients.
- Source, build and develop prospects so as to achieve sales volumes.
- Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with the service given.
- Meet and exceed sales targets through developing effective strategies to increase sales volumes.
- Maintain all clients through proactive communication with the client and ensure that all queries, complaints are promptly attended to.
- Build awareness about the product and educate customers on product usage.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Communicate new product opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Meet and exceed sales targets by developing relationships with targeted customers.
- Managing relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through regular contacts and prompt resolution of issues.
- Keep abreast of the ever-changing market, rules and regulations governing the industry.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Performance-oriented, decisive and independent.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiations and presentation skills.
- A strategic and innovative thinker.
- Team working and the ability to network effectively.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.