Marketing Operations Lead at Syngenta… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Syngenta.
Syngenta is a leading science-based agtech company. We help millions of farmers around the world to grow safe and nutritious food, while taking care of the planet.
- Support the development of Marketing planning and responsible for Africa South activities execution towards the right Customer Target Groups via the relevant communication channels & Syngenta systems to create excellent Customer insights & experience.
- Interphases with Commercial Manager, Finance, TER Marketing lead, PDS team & SAM with an infield presence of 20%
- Achieve the objectives of the strategic & marketing activities within the determine timeline.
- Works together with technical and sales team to create actionable and measurable campaign activities (media, press meetings, events, emails, websites, social media, etc).
- Responsible for managing campaign delivery ensuring optimum efficiency and value for money, producing a plan and monitoring expenditure.
- Collect and analyse competitor/market intelligence on monthly basis and package the same for decision making in various forums. In addition, support the performance of market studies for customer satisfaction, product performance and market perception
- Coordinate Push (needs) and Pull (execution) by collecting the needs of National and Regional distributors through the key account plans and commercial meetings and to ensure proper execution of all the activities on the ground and alignment to the plans.
- In partnership with external agencies, provide relevant marketing materials by coordinating with A&P and relevant regional sales/commercial teams to secure availability of the material on time. Related to this manage the Veg Seed A&P budget allocated by TER leadership.
- Responsible for CU portfolio NPIs process (Identification till launching plan and drive execution), Business Case & RR.
- Plan & execute the creative, technical, and logistical elements of major events including overall design theme, marketing literature, audio visual coordination, speech writing as well as budgeting and negotiation.
- Customer Relationship Management, Product Pricing and Branding and Demand Planning Influencing.
Critical knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing coupled with a marketing background with proficient level of marketing principles and terminology
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in marketing within the agricultural/agribusiness industry.
- A good understanding of the agricultural industry and in particular the Vegetable Seed Business.
- Knowledge of data protection, advertising standards and other laws relevant to the advertising and promotion of Syngenta’s products
- Advanced level of knowledge in CRM, Brand management Campaigning and digital tools (Sales force, social media)
- High level of computer literacy (graphics) and experience of working with and managing third parties.
- Ability and willingness to travel across the Africa South Countries and be in the field with the teams to follow up on strategy implementation.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.