Maternity Cover for Emergency Officer (Ten Months) Job at United Nations Children’s Fund… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at UNICEF.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have;
- Advanced university degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5-8 years experience with either the UN and/or NGO in Emergency or Early Reconstruction settings with UNICEF emergency experience an added advantage
- Fluency in English (verbal and written). Good written and spoken skills in the language of the humanitarian operation
For every Child, you demonstrate;
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
- Nurtures, Leads and Manages People
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness
- Works Collaboratively with others
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Innovates and Embraces Change
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
- Drives to achieve impactful results
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
- Deciding and Initiating action
- Applying technical expertise
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.