Application for the MBA Americas Excellence Scholarships for American Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
This is a half-fee scholarship available to encourage students from the Americas to apply for the full-time MBA degree at the university. The successful scholar will receive half-fee as a contribution to their academic fee.
Founded in 1874, Leeds University is one of the UK’s main higher education institutions. It aspires to academic excellence while upholding our ideals of dignity, equality, and inclusion, as well as culture and professionalism.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA AMERICAS EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- American students are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Career progression
- Their potential to contribute to the full-time MBA programme
- Understanding of the economic and business challenges facing their home country.
- Any required supporting documentation, including references must also be received by the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
MBA AMERICAS EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be receiving this educational bursary, seekers are needed to register their interest in this studentship. Candidates who are eligible for this application , they will be automatically considered based on their application and performance at the interview.
Application must include:
- For being enlisted in the master’s program, claimants must hold a First Degree at an undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK first-class honours degree.
- Applications is Open.