Application for the MBA NUS Scholarships for Latin American Students in Singapore – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the National University of Singapore in UK.
Applicants from LATAM countries are eligible to take part in this application programme to get financial assistance towards the programme fee of an MBA at NUS. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the admission application. The winners of this application will be provided tuition fees of the MBA programme at NUS.
The National University of Singapore ranked 32nd in Best Global Universities, is a leading global research-intensive university that aspires to be a vital community of academics, researchers, staff, students, and alumni.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA NUS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, and Saint Martin are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for the Master of Business Administration programme at NUS.
- The applicants must have enrolled in an MBA programme at NUS.
- Students are required to submit GRE or GMAT scores.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: C1 – 180, IELTS – 6.5, PTE – 62, TOEFL – 93, and MUET – 200.
MBA NUS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply at NUS, the students are required to sign up on the university portal. Eligible admitted students will be considered for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Latest CV/Resume
- Undergraduate degree scroll
- Undergraduate degree transcripts/mark sheets
- A passport-sized photograph
- Latest payslip
- Referee reports
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28th October, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.