MEAL Officer Job at Habitat For Humanity… See details on how to apply for the opportunities MEAL Officer Job at Habitat For Humanity.
Habitat for Humanity International generally referred to as Habitat for Humanity or simply Habitat, is an international, non-governmental, and nonprofit organization, which was founded in 1976.
- Reporting to the Senior Program Manager.
- MEAL Officer will adapt and implement MEAL guidelines and tools in HFHK and provide support with organizational MEAL and related standards.
- The purpose of the position is to support the improvement of program and project efficiency and effectiveness, decision making, and learning during the project life cycle through Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning.
- In carrying out his/her work, the MEAL Officer interacts with other technical Officers in HFHK, Africa Hub, HFHI global, partner organizations, and communities across Kenya that HFHK serves.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, especially in the social sciences, development studies social work or any other relevant discipline.
- Specialization and/or professional certification in monitoring and evaluation.
- Computer literate with good presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring and evaluation, accountability, learning, research and evaluation methodologies, standards, and practices (preferably in relation to human/social development or housing and human settlement).
- Demonstrated experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis and statistics.
- Project management experience required.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.