Medical Director Job at Aga Khan Hospital… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Aga Khan Hospital.
- Provide leadership and compliance in clinical governance and clinical audits in the Hospital.
- Formulate and contribute in the strategic and budget planning process including operational, capital, human resource.
- Lead Mortality/Morbidity reviews and escalate appropriate measures to manage and mitigate risks.
- Coordinate the functioning of the medical staff, implementation and enforcement of the Hospital Bylaws, Policies, and the Bylaws and Rules & Regulations of the medical staff.
- Work closely with the AKHM CEO, and Heads of Departments to promote, support and facilitate relevant clinical mandates, philosophy, objectives, and policies.
- Management of the performance of Heads of Departments, developing goals & objectives, budgets & planning activities, and conducting annual performance reviews.
- Providing clinical service and contributing to administrative and academic endeavors which include teaching, training and development of residents/students.
- Take an active part in the development of the Academic program at the hospital and associated health services, where applicable.
- Develop scholarly and research activities and is encouraged to attract resources from extra-mural sources, subject to the provisions, rules and regulations of the Hospital.
- Participate in required Departmental meetings, Senior Leadership meetings, Board meetings, Administrative/Clinical committees, or such other meetings as required in his/her capacity as Medical Director of the Hospital.
- Advanced Post-graduate degree or masters in relevant field.
- Experience of working effectively at a strategic level in a reputable hospital with a minimum experience of seven to ten progressive years.
- Advanced training and experience in relevant /related medical field/public health and/or business management in the health sector are desirable.
- Experience in effectively balancing healthcare and administrative objectives.
- A seasoned and successful leader, ideally in healthcare service delivery with an understanding of health promotion and disease prevention activities.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th November 2021.