Medical Officer Job at Kenya Airways… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Kenya Airways.
- Undertake day-to-day clinical duties, e.g. walk-in clinic, emergencies, pre-placement and periodic medical examinations.
- Recommend admissions and referral of all patients where specialized services are required.
- Perform minor surgical procedures in the facility.
- Follow up on all laboratory or radiological investigations to ensure that they are done in a timely manner.
- Manage the chronic care health program.
- Participate in addressing work environment and occupational health issues.
- Provide and coordinate emergency care at the facility.
- Ensure accurate capture of medical information and provide data analysis for management.
- Advise organization on fitness to work, sick leave, and medical evacuations as per Kenya Airways protocol.
- Participate and coordinate internal Continuous Medical Education (CME) programs.
- Coordinate CMEs.
- Prepare medical reports for patients as may be required by the payers.
- Keep abreast with developments in diagnostics and therapeutics in the market and adopts accordingly.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Medicine & Surgery (MBChB) from a recognized university.
- A valid registration certificate and annual retention from the Kenya Medical Practitioners & Dentists Council.
- Training in Acute Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Acute Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Medical Officer post internship in a similar position.
- Experience handling the COVID-19 pandemic in an organizational setting is required.
- Occupational health certification and aviation health experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.