Medical Science Liaison East Africa Job at Roche Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Roche Kenya.
- Critically analyze medical and scientific literature, data, clinical trial study designs and clinical outcomes of published studies and effectively communicate knowledge within and external to the organization.
- Deliver contemporary/continuing education workshops, seminars, and scientific information on all Roche tests with disease areas to clinical stakeholders.
- As appropriate, support the design and development of clinical trials, other studies and investigations.
- Coordinate continuing education workshops, seminars, and programs for physicians, laboratory technologists, and scientists.
- Represent Roche Diagnostics at national and regional scientific and/or clinical conferences.
- Attend appropriate International Scientific congresses. Develop an in-depth understanding of clinical practices and regulations, maintain understanding and insight into the current lab and clinical practices and guidelines.
- Organize and manage advisory boards as required.
- Maintain all activities within Good Promotional Practices, Roche Diagnostics quality and regulatory guidelines. Provides input for the development and maintenance of MSA standard operating procedures.
- Required Qualification: MBCHB or Master´s degree in a relevant clinical or biomedical sciences field.
- Required Experience: 5 years’ experience in health sciences or equivalent with strong previous MSL experience.
- Required Knowledge: Healthcare Laws and Regulations, Medical knowledge of relevant strategic products, Strong knowledge in ICH-GCP.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.