Application for the Academic Programs for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
These scholarships are open for Australian/domestic and international students to pursue the graduate research degree program at the university. Approximately 600 financial aid positions will be awarded in all subject areas that will provide 100% fee remission and up to $110,000 which are categorize with the following; Stipend and fee offset scholarships, Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree, Living allowance of $30,600 per year pro-rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree, The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave, Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia, and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia. Fee offset scholarships, and Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university in Australia. It makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MELBOURNE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- These opportunities are open for a graduate research degree program in all study areas.
- Applicants have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
MELBOURNE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate in this application , applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://unimelb_admissions_scholarships.formstack.com/forms/graduate_research_scholarships_application
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the academic transcript, Certificates, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 October, 2021 will be considered.