Application for the Meltwater International Management Trainee Programme – 2021 Entry is now open by the Meltwater for all outstanding applicants.
Meltwater is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the Meltwater International Management Trainee Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The Meltwater International Management Trainee Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. Meltwater provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- International Management Trainee Programme
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- Cape Town
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 TWK Graduate Trainee Internships Programme
MELTWATER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
The Sales Consultant is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling Meltwater’s comprehensive media intelligence solutions. The Sales Consultant demonstrates a thorough understanding of Meltwater’s value proposition and will be responsible for all stages of the sales process.
- Prospect, identify and generate new opportunities via cold calling, email, phone, Linkedin, etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close
- Take a consultative approach with c-level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, create engagement and acceptance of Meltwater’s solutions.
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling and sales demonstrations with prospective clients
Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
Skills & Requirements
- 0-1 years of business/sales experience
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
- Well rounded with varied interests, background and proven leadership experience
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars
MELTWATER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- We’d love a copy of your resume by email ([email protected]) <Subject line IMT Africa>
- Final Interview Date: TBC
- Start Date: TBC <Please indicate if you are available from September / October 2021>
- Applications should reach Meltwater on time. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.
Kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR or suggestions.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.