Member Services Officer Job at Eagle Africa Insurance Brokers Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Eagle Africa Insurance Brokers Limited.
- Coordinate facilitative activities for effective delivery of the Institute’s flagship events in consultation with relevant head office departments.
- Coordinate the logistics for successful CPD events which include; venues, sourcing for speakers, transport, conference materials, and implementing internal controls around CPD events among others.
- Assist in developing the branch CPD Calendar in consultation with the branch leadership and in liaison with the head office for effective delivery of the programmes.
- Market the CPD events within the Branch regions to members and key stakeholders.
- Identify and pursue business development opportunities for the Institute and its members and in liaison with the head office
- To receive, compile and relay to the head office feedback on member services and specifically Training and Development matters.
- Possess a Bachelor’s of Commerce degree or any other business-related degree from a recognized university
- Relevant post-graduate qualification, i.e. a diploma or certification course
- CPA qualification and membership to a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years working relevant experience in Customer Relations or events management.
- Must be able to demonstrate good planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- Should be a self-starter and go-getter
- The ability to work effectively under time pressure and constraints with minimum supervision
- Drive for results and achievement
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Certificate of good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance for the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.