Application for the Merit Awards for Bangladesh Students in Bangladesh – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh.
This scheme aims to attract highly capable students with demonstrated academic excellence to study full time in any undergraduate courses at the university. Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their studies at the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh.
Founded in 2002, the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a leading private liberal arts-based University in Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is a research-intensive University, with multiple research opportunities for its faculty members and students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- A minimum GPA of 2.50 both in SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent
- Applicants must be Bangladeshi
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- A minimum CGPA of 2.00 in Bachelor’s degree, plus
- At least one GPA of 2.00 but aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC & HSC, or
- Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an aggregate GPA of 5.00 in SSC & HSC,or
- O’Levels in 5 subjects with a minimum GPA of 2.50 & A’Level in 2 Subjects with a minimum GPA of 2.00 (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1).
- At least three years work experience after Graduation in an executive position for EMBA applicant.
- Acceptable score in the ULAB Admission Test.
- Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Four copies of recent colored passport sized photographs.
- Photocopies of all Board Mark-sheets and Certificates.
- Photocopy of NID of the student any one of the parents.
- Applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit relevant documents
- Applications is Open.