Application for the Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the St. Francis College in USA.
This scholarship scheme will provide an award amount upto $7,500 for the entire duration of undergraduate degree programme at St. Francis College.
St. Francis College has a long tradition of teaching students to be leaders in their fields and contributing members of society. With a mission based on St. Francis of Assisi’s beliefs and teachings, the College plays an important role in the community and in the lives of its students and alumni.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have High School grade point average (GPA) once converted to the U.S. grading system
- Aspirants must be international
- Completion of high-school degree is necessary to take admission at the college.
- Aspirants must provide TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE or ITEP exam results.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Submit your High School transcripts translated into English language.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before Rolling will be considered.