Application for the Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Gordon College in USA.
The grant program is available to those international candidates who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the college in the United States. For R. Judson Carlberg Global Scholars: The scholarship will provide the amount of $11,000 per academic year. For David Franz Global Scholars: The bursary will provide the amount of $7,000 per academic year
Established in 1889, Gordon College is one of the best private Christian colleges in the US. It offers various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas applicants are worthy.
- bachelor’s degree in any subject stream offered by the college.
- For being part of the program, you have to enrol in a bachelors degree coursework at the college.
- Applicants have to meet with the admission requirements of the college.
- Candidates have to show their English language proficiency by providing valid TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college by using the registration form and also fill the international student finance form
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic reference, official academic records and copy of passport and email it to admissions @gordon.edu
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 December, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.