Mobile Software Engineer Team Lead Job at Black Pen Recruitment… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Black Pen Recruitment.
Black Pen Recruitment is South Africa’s #1 recruitment consulting firm specialized in BPO services, foreign language recruitment and staffing solutions and immigration services. With our outstanding experience in the BPO industry and our own in-house immigration division, we will find the right candidates for foreign language specialist positions as well as immigration solutions for foreign employees.
- +5 years work experience as a Mobile Engineer with experience in Financial Markets a preference
- You have experience driving mobile projects, prioritising work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decisions and cross-functional team discussions
- Solid experience with building mobile apps using Flutter and deploying/reviewing those apps to the Google Play and Apple App stores
- Youre experienced in designing and implementing application architectures and code that are highly scalable, available, maintainable, and performant
- Experienced in implementing pixel-perfect designs, designing and implementing application architectures and code that are highly scalable, available, maintainable, and performant
- Youre comfortable collaborating closely with product, stakeholders and sponsors, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your teams roadmap
- You can work independently while also putting an emphasis on mentorship of those around you
- Youre a thoughtful communicator—some teams are partially or fully distributed so effective written communication is key
- Set technical direction and own the architecture and implementation of features
- Provide guidance and assist in helping knock down walls and clear path towards work completion
- Provide clear and concise communication regarding feature development statuses to the team and stakeholders
- Plan, supervise and manage releases for the work the squad is performing
- Define, Contribute and adhere to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices
- Ensure quality by performing thorough testing and leveraging peer reviews for your work and the work of cross functional teams
- Help scope, estimate, and prioritise work
- Embrace and demonstrate our values: teamwork, humility, and ownership
- Write and maintain clean, maintainable, and well-tested code for the future (and present) of the company’s platform
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognising the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values with our team
- Be a role model for our culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilise working relationships with internal business partners across the organisation and external business contacts
Closing Date : 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.