Application for the Mondale Program for US Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Japan America Society of Minnesota in USA.
To be empowered with this studentship, students must be enrolled in a degree programme in one of these colleges- Minnesota colleges, University of North Dakota or North Dakota State University. Inside this prize, the recipient will get the amount up to $1,500 which can be utilized for movement to or inside Japan or for an extraordinary research project in Japan.
Japan America Society of Minnesota is a non-benefit and non-political affiliation committed to bringing the people groups of Japan and the United States nearer together in common getting, regard, and participation. Established in 1972, JASM is an individual from the National Association of Japan-America Societies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MONDALE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To grasp this honour, the applicants must be engaged in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in Minnesota colleges, University of North Dakota or North Dakota State University who want to broaden their knowledge of Japan through a combination of study and travel.
- For being admitted, you ought to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- For being considered, students are requested to demonstrate expertise in the English language.
MONDALE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take advantage of this award, requisites are needed to firstly hold admission within the institutes which are described in the proclamation. After being admitted, they can be accessed to the application form of the sponsorship.
Application must include:
- If you are ambitious about this grant, you will need to submit your application form together with official college/university transcript(s) from all institutions attended, two letters of recommendation, and an essay that tends to these questions: Why would you like to study and go in Japan? What is your objective for this experience? How would you mean to utilize the grant dollars? How would you mean to utilize the grant dollars? and a copy of the letter of acceptance from the intended program of study in Japan as enclosures.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 8th, 2021 will be considered.