Application for the Mondi Awards for International Students in Austria – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Vienna University of Economics and Business in Austria.
The sponsorship will be awarded to students from lower and lower middle income countries with limited financial means. Students must undertake an English-taught master programme and hold a relevant bachelor degree with outstanding GPA are eligible to take this application. The Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) will fund the English-taught master programme applied to by the selected students for the duration of the course yearly.
Ranked 37th among more than 13,000 universities across the world, the Vienna University of Economics and Business is the biggest university focusing on business and economics in Europe. It aims to provide space for contemplation and creativity and is a pioneer in research and teaching, all with the goal of increasing economic capability and social prosperity.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MONDI AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants from lower and lower middle income countries are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for apply English-taught master programme at WU.
- Applicants are required to have been accepted and received an offer letter for a master’s programme at WU.
- Applicants must hand in a grade report/transcript from their bachelor’s program with outstanding grades (GPA) to be accepted in master’s programme at WU.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 85, and IELTS – 6.0.
MONDI AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must login to the university portal and apply for the desired master’s programme online.
- The applicants must submit the below mentioned documents along with the application form via mail to [email protected].
Application must include:
- A grade report/transcript from your previous studies (bachelor’s program)
- A letter of motivation
- Proof of personal income/ parents’ income/ other financial support
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 12th, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.