Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job at Media Council of Kenya…See Details on how to apply for the opportunities available at the Media Council of Kenya.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Oversee the development of programme specific monitoring and evaluation systems and tools to facilitate seamlessly.
- Tracking of programme activities, data and reports.
- Provide technical support to the Council in the implementation of M&E plans.
- Establish and implement reliable data management systems for data collection, storage, analysis and reporting.
- Disseminate programme targets and quality improvement indicators to programme implementors and ensure regular tracking.
- Prepare consolidated final annual report for MCK programmes including identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in implementations and providing specific recommendations.
- Support the media monitoring and research function in systems development, application in research and production of relevant output.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of data to the Council or any other relevant stakeholder or donor as scheduled.
- Lead in designing, development and implementation of Council’s and programme-specific evaluation and performance measurement tool.
- A university degree preferably in Economics, Statistic, or any relevant related field.
- Postgraduate training in M&E will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible professional work experiences in M&E.
- Proven experience in strategic approaches for programme monitoring and evaluation and assessment of best
- practices and lessons learned.
- Strong skills in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Knowledge of and experience in statistical methods: SPSS, Stata.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.