Monitoring Assistant SC4 (Kakuma) Job at World Food Programme… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at World Food Programme.
- Maintain information records and monitoring plan documentation, such as records of commodity movements and programme checklists, to assist in the effective delivery and distribution of food items or non-food items.
- Liaise with cooperating partners and internal counterparts to gather feedback and comments to support programme reviews and improve services.
- Prepare field mission reports to document programme implementation.
- Provide technical support in planning and implementation of various agricultural activities and processes within relevant WFP policies and guidelines.
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Trains junior teammates on new skills and capabilities.
- Create an inclusive culture: Seeks opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Explores ways to consistently be more efficient and accurate in own areas of work and shares new methods of work with colleagues.
- Focus on getting results: Focuses on getting results and tracks trends in completion rates for own tasks to identify opportunities for efficiency.
- Connect and share across WFP units: Suggests opportunities for partnering with other units to supervisor.
- Build strong external partnerships: Identifies opportunities to work with colleagues and partners in the field towards common goals.
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary Diploma or Certificate in or other related field is desirable.
- Has strong experience in monitoring and evaluation systems and reporting.
- Has experience analyzing programme output and outcome data.
- Has strong experience in dryland agricultural projects.
- Has a strong experience with community participation and empowerment.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication of English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 5th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.