Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer Job at World Agroforestry… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at World Agroforestry.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Contribute to tracking and assessment of project/program activities; provide regular progress reviews for program improvement, learning and recommendations.
- Support the design, development and effective use of research instruments, data collection, analysis and reporting tools and systems.
- Provide technical support in the design of ME&L strategy, frameworks and systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness through timely identification of challenges and development of related plans to eliminate or minimize such bottlenecks.
- Conduct routine data/indicator quality assessments – in close collaboration with the Data Management team – on project/program databases and provide extensive technical support for planning and implementation.
- Contribute to routine and ad hoc data analysis and interpretation using different statistical and database systems and tools and appropriate presentation formats.
- Identify and suggest innovative research and ME&L ideas, lead the conceptualization and contribute to the planning, implementation and review processes.
- Provide critical inputs, information and statistics for all workstreams pertaining to ME&L including proposal development and mechanisms for technical/donor reporting.
- Contribute to project/program reviews and planning workshops and assist the supervisor in preparing the relevant documentation.
- Contribute to project/ program evaluations and research activities including baseline studies, mid-term reviews, outcome and impact assessments.
- Prepare information products such as briefs and reports and more elaborated manuscripts/working papers for peer-review and publication as well as presentation of key findings in relevant conferences, workshops and symposiums.
- Contribute to staff members and partners’ capacity development on ME&L through sense-making sessions, training and other resources.
- Supervise and coordinate unit staff members, interns and consultants as assigned.
- Contribute to solving complex problems, leading and supporting creative task force and working groups within the team.
- A master’s degree preferably in development economics, business administration with excellent training in monitoring and evaluation. A specialization in measurement and metrics (statistics) is highly desirable.
- At least five (5) years of experience in the design and implementation of ME&L development projects with consideration of gender, socio-policy and related issues in agriculture and rural development.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, analyze, synthesize and translate data, information and knowledge into useful products, interventions and policies generating positive social impact.
- Demonstrated ability on goal setting, priorities and effective results.
- Working knowledge of donor reporting systems and requirements.
- Fluency in both oral and written English – Knowledge of French is highly desirable.
- Strong background in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Solid experience in tools/strategy design for data collection, analysis and production of various information products.
- Experience in data management, knowledge of best practices for database development and maintenance, and use of statistical software package such as STATA, SPSS, R, NVivo, etc.
- Excellent ability to explore new ideas and opportunities for impact; and
- Ability to develop effective communication by establishing and maintaining solid working relationships with staff members, partners and stakeholders.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 6th March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.