The application for the Ministry of Technology and Science (MoTS) TEVET Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by the Ministry of Technology and Science (MoTS) for all Zambian students in Zambia.
The Ministry of Technology and Science (MoTS) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2021/2022 TEVET Bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below.
Update: How to Apply for the 2022 Tomorrow Trust Current University Students Bursary
MOTS TEVET STUDENT BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Please be advised that to be eligible for these bursaries one must have an acceptance letter to study at TEVET institution approved by the Ministry of Technology and Science (MoTS). Only suitably qualified Zambians that meet the minimum requirements outlined are eligible to apply for the bursaries.
Applicants should be:
- Zambians with Green National Registration Cards (NRC);
- In Possession of an Admission or Acceptance letter
- 25 years old or below by February 2022;
Differently abled persons (35 years and below);
- Assessed by social welfare officers (to gain a copy of an electronic social welfare report);
- In possession of a Full Grade 12 School Certificate or GCE five (5) O-Levels or equivalent or Grade 9 Certificate;
N:B Female students in STEM programmes are encouraged to apply as well as applicants from the rural parts of the country.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MOTS TEVET STUDENT BURSARY
Applicants should submit the following documents on the TEVET Bursary Online Application Platform:
- A scanned copy of an Admission/Acceptance letter from any of the TEVET institutions under Ministry of Technology and Science;
- A certified scanned copy of Full Grade 12 School Certificate or GCE five (5) O-Levels or equivalent or Grade 9 Certificate;
- Documents in support of your vulnerability. E.g. for orphaned applicants – copies of death certificate of deceased parents or guardians.
The Bursaries are limited and therefore cannot cater for all students. The Ministry of Technology and Science reservesh the right to determine the actual applicants to be awarded according to the Ministry’s financial capacity and, therefore, admission into any TEVET Institution does not necessarily guarantee the applicant a GRZ Bursary.
Applicants are however, advised to submit all necessary supporting documents to support their application.
The student bursary is not transferable from one institution too another. Students wishing to apply for the bursary should, therefore, be clear in their applications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Closing date for receiving of applications is 5th December 2021
Kindly note that the College does not handle bursary applications and all applications are to be made online directly to the Ministry of Technology and Science.
* CANDIDATES ARE THEREFORE WARNED NOT TO FALL PREY TO FRAUDSTERS REQUESTING PAYMENT IN EXCHANGE FOR BURSARIES.
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.