Following the approval of resumption of face-to-face learning in all universities by the Cabinet Secretary for Education, Mount Kenya University wishes to recall final year certificate, Diploma, and Degree students in the schools listed below and final year Mass Media and Communication students. Learning will commence on the 5th of October, 2022.
The timetables will be available in the student portal by the 3rd of October, 2022.
The schools are:
- Medical School
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Pure and Applied Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Engineering, Energy and the Built Environment
- School of Social Sciences (Department of Journalism and Mass Communication)
- School of Education (BEDS, BSNE – Secondary option and DSNE)
- School of Computing and Informatics
- School of Law
- School of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management
While on campus, students will be required to strictly adhere to COVID-19 prevention and containment measures. Students who would wish to be accommodated on campus are advised to contact the Central Catering and Accommodation Services (CCAS).
The reporting dates for the other students will be communicated later. Meanwhile, online learning and examinations continue as scheduled.
For more information, please contact the Office of Registrar, Academic Administration on Mobile number; 0709 153 000 / 0709 153 113 and/or email [email protected]
Dr. Ronald G. Maathai
Registrar, Academic Administration
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.