Application for the MSc in Financial Technology Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
This programme specific support will be provided to home and overseas students who want to undertake a MSc in Financial Technology at Birmingham. Students who hold relevant qualifications and have been accepted by University of Birmingham are eligible to receive partial or full tuition fee coverage under this application. The applicants selected for this application will be given $2,500 or full tuition fee towards study MSc. in Financial Technology at Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham, a public research university, is one of the top public universities in Birmingham that is ranked 87th in QS Global World Rankings 2021 and holds an intention to be recognised as one of the world’s leading universities. It is committed to carrying out research that is world leading in its originality, significance and rigour.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MSC IN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK locals and students entering from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for a MSc in Financial Technology at Birmingham.
- The applicants must have received and offer letter for the MSc. in Financial Technology programme by the university.
- The applicants must already have, or expect to receive, a first or upper second class honours degree (2.i) or equivalent to be admitted in an MSc programme at Birmingham.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL – 88, PTE – 51, CAEL –169, and Duolingo – 109.
MSC IN FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- High school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th July, 2021 will be considered.