Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST) Resumption Notice – October 2022
Following the directives given by the Cabinet Secretary for Education on 29th September. 2022, the University senate during a meeting held on 30th September 2022, resolved that the fourth-year students report back to the University on 5th October 2022. In this regard, I wish to inform you as follows:
1. All registered fourth-year students to report to the University on 5th October 2022.
2. Students must strictly adhere to the Ministry of Health, COVID-19 health and safety protocols, and guidelines.
3. Students to clear all fee balances.
4. The examination timetable will be uploaded on the University Website on 5th October 2022.
Below is the schedule of activities for completion of the 2022/2022 academic year:
|5th October 2022||-Reporting to the University|
|6th-14th October 2022||– Completion of pending practicals, CATS, and projects|
– Verification and signing of examination cards
|15th -28th October 2022||– Administration of end of semester examinations|
|November-December, 2022||-Students to proceed for the scheduled attachments|
Ensure you wear a mask in all public areas.
Dr. Stephen Karanja, Ph.D.
Ag.Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.