This article contains information on how to gain access to the Nabisunsa Girls eLearning Platform (www.elearning.nabisunsagirls.ac.ug) also known as E-Learning Management System (LMS).
The Nabisunsa Girls Secondary School seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to helps lecturers of the Nabisunsa Girls Secondary School in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR THE NABISUNSA GIRLS E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the Nabisunsa Girls LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to Nabisunsa Girls E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
All students are required to clear their financial obligation before logging in onto the Nabisunsa Girls Learning Management System (NDU LMS).
In light of the above therefore note the following;
- Students are supposed to log in onto their Nabisunsa Girls LMS portals for links to the University activities & programs after full payment.
- Receive coursework assignments from their respective departments.
- In case of any challenges, please contact your Administrative Assistant for guidance.